1. Zhao X, Jin H*, Ji Z, Li D, Kaw H Y, Chen J, Xie Z, Zhang T. PAES and PAHs in the surface sediments of the East China Sea: Occurrence, distribution and influence factors, Science of total Environment, 2020, 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134763.
2. Zhuang Y, Li H, Jin H＊, Chen J, Gao S, Bai Y, Ji Z, Li Y. Observation of nitrate deficit along transects across the Canada Basin after major sea-ice loss, Polar Science, 2019, 224-227.
3. Ji Z, Jin H*, Stein R, et al. Distribution and Sources of Organic Matter in Surface Sediments of the Northern Bering and Chukchi Seas by Using Bulk and Tetraether Proxies. Journal of Ocean University of China, 2019, 18(3): 563-572.
4. Zhang T, Zhuang Y, Jin H, et al. Comparison of Phytoplankton Communities Between Melt Ponds and Open Water in the Central Arctic Ocean. Journal of Ocean University of China, 2019, 18(3): 573-579.
5. Zhuang Y, Jin H＊, Chen J, Li H, Ji Z, Bai Y, Zhang T. Nutrient and phytoplankton dynamics driven by the Beaufort Gyre in the western Arctic Ocean during the period 2008–2014. Deep Sea Research Part I: Oceanographic Research Papers, 2018, 137: 30-37.
6. Yang Z, Chen JF*, Li HL, Jin HY, Gao SQ, Ji ZQ, Zhu Y, Ran LH, Zhang JJ.Liao YB, Bai YC. Sources of nitrate in Xiangshan Bay (China), as identified using nitrogen and oxygen isotopes[J]. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 2018, 207: 109-118.
7. Wang K, Chen JF*, Jin HY, Li HL, Zhang WY. Organic matter degradation in surface sediments of the Changjiang estuary: evidence from amino acids[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2018, 637: 1004-1013.
8. Gu F, Jin H*, Zhuang Y, Zhang Y, Lu Y, Wang B, Chen J. Impacts of water mass on the nutrients and phytoplankton community structures in the Norwegian-Greenland Seas during summer 2012. Chinese Journal of Polar Research. 2018.1(30): 22-31 ( in Chinese)
9. Jin HY＊, ZhuangYP,Li HL, Chen JF, Gao SQ, Ji ZQ, Zhang Y. Response of phytoplankton community to different water types in the western Arctic Ocean surface water based on pigment analysis in summer 2008, ActaOceano. Sinica 2017, 36: 109-121
10. Zhuang YP, Jin HY*, Gu F, Zhang Y, Bai YC, JiZhongqiang, Lu Y, Chen JF.Composition of algal pigmentsin surface freshen layer after ice melt in the central Arctic.ActaOceano. Sinica, 2017. 36: 122-130.
11. XuFanglu, Jin Haiyan, JiZhongqiang, et al. Sources and distribution of sedimentary organic matter along the northern Bering and Chukchi Seas[J]. Journal of Environmental Sciences, 2017. 52：66-75.
12. Wang, B., Chen, J., Jin, H., Li, H., Huang, D., &Cai, W. J. 2017. Diatom bloom‐derived bottom water hypoxia off the Changjiang estuary, with and without typhoon influence. Limnology and Oceanography.62,1552-1569.
13. Wang, K., Chen, J., Ni, X., Zeng, D., Li, D., Jin, H., Glibert, P. M. ,Qiu, W.,Huang, D. 2017. Real‐ ime monitoring of nutrients in the Changjiang Estuary reveals short‐ erm nutrient‐algal bloom dynamics. Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans.122, 5390–5403, doi:10.1002/2016JC012450.
14. Zhuang Y, Jin H*, Li H, et al. Pacific inflow control on phytoplankton community in the Eastern Chukchi Shelf during summer. Continental Shelf Research, 2016, 129: 23-32.
15. Adeleye A O, Jin Haiyan, Di Yanan, et al. Distribution and ecological risk of organic pollutants in the sediments and seafood of Yangtze Estuary and Hangzhou Bay, East China Sea[J]. Science of the Total Environment, 2016, 541: 1540-1548.