Lian Lian, Baoheng Yao, Zhaoyu Wei, Zheng Zeng, Caoyang Yu, Chunhu Liu,
Delu Pan, Xianqiang He, Yan Bai, Zhihua Mao.
1. Underwater vehicles including Remotely Operated Vehicle (ROV), Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV), glider, buoy, and new generation vehicle
2. Ocean survey, exploration, observation, operation and sampling technologies
3. Joint unmanned ocean survey system composed of Unmanned Surface Vehicle (USV), Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV), and Unmanned Underwater Vehicle (UUV)
4. Ocean development technologies and equipment for oil and gas, minerals, wind power, fisheries, and natural gas hydrate resources
5. Technologies for ocean sensing in physical, chemical, biological and geological oceanography
The “Hai Ma” ROV, developed by the oceanology team, is the first 4500-meter deep-sea operation-class vehicle in China. Since 2014, it has been applied to deep-sea geological exploration and found “Hai Ma” cold spring. Due to its outperformance, the “Hai Ma” ROV won the first prize in both 2014 China ocean top ten scientific and technological progress and 2017 Shanghai scientific and technological progress.