1. Tao C, Seyfried W E, Lowell R P, et al. Deep high-temperature hydrothermal circulation in a detachment faulting system on the ultra-slow spreading ridge[J]. Nature Communications, 2020, 11(1): 1-9.
2. Tao C, Lin J, Guo S, et al. First active hydrothermal vents on an ultraslow-spreading center: Southwest Indian Ridge[J]. Geology, 2012, 40(1): 47-50.
3. Tao C H, Li H M, Huang W, et al. Mineralogical and geochemical features of sulfide chimneys from the 49 39′ E hydrothermal field on the Southwest Indian Ridge and their geological inferences[J]. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2011, 56(26): 2828.
4. Tao C H, Li H M, Yang Y M, et al. Two hydrothermal fields found on the Southern Mid-Atlantic Ridge[J]. Science China. Earth Sciences, 2011, 54(9): 1302.
5. Tao C, Xiong W, Xi Z, et al. TEM investigations of South Atlantic Ridge 13.2 S hydrothermal area[J]. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 2013, 32(12): 68-74.
6. Tao C, Wu T, Liu C, et al. Fault inference and boundary recognition based on near-bottom magnetic data in the Longqi hydrothermal field[J]. Marine Geophysical Research, 2017, 38(1-2): 17-25.
7. Tao C, Chen S, Baker E T, et al. Hydrothermal plume mapping as a prospecting tool for seafloor sulfide deposits: a case study at the Zouyu-1 and Zouyu-2 hydrothermal fields in the southern Mid-Atlantic Ridge[J]. Marine Geophysical Research, 2017, 38(1-2): 3-16.
8. Tao et al., Exploration methods and techniques for polymetallic sulfide on the mid-ocean ridges [M] (in Chinese), science press, 2018.
9. Tao et al., Metallogenic prediction and resource estimation method of polymetallic sulfide in the mid-ocean ridges [M] (in Chinese), Science press, 2019.
10. Tao et al., Acoustic characteristics of seabed sediments and in situ testing techniques [M] (in Chinese), Maritime Press, 2006
Honors and Awards
1. National Grade II Prize of Science and Technology Progress(Rank 1), 2019;
2. Outstanding Contribution Award of China Ocean Engineering Association(Group), 2019;
3. First Prize of Science and Technology Progress Award of China Ocean Engineering Association(Rank 1), 2018;
4. Special Experts of Zhejiang Province, 2015;
5. Scientific and Technological Innovative Leading Talents of Ten Thousand Talents Project, 2014;
6. National Grade II Prize of Science and Technology Progress(Rank 7), 2012;
7. National excellent scientific and technological workers, 2012;
8. Outstanding contribution award of COMRA, 2011;
9. Special government allowances of the State Council, 2010.