1. Huang D and J Su, 1991, On the stability of fronts near shelfbreak. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 10(2): 167-181.
2. 黄大吉, 1993, 浅海区锋面的流场结构, 海洋与湖沼, 24(4): 385-392。
3. 苏纪兰, 黄大吉, 1995, 黄海冷水团环流结构, 海洋与湖沼(增刊), 26(5): 1-7。
4. Huang D, Z Chen and J Su, 1995, Modelling of the barotropic processes in the Bohai Sea. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 14(3): 337-353.
5. Huang D, J Su and JO Backhaus, 1999, Modelling of the seasonal thermal stratification and baroclinic circulation in the Bohai Sea. Conti. Shelf Res. 19(11): 1485-150.
6. 黄大吉，苏纪兰，2002，黄河三角洲岸线变迁对莱州湾流场和对虾早期栖息地的影响, 海洋学报，24(6): 104-111。
7. Huang D, J Zhao and J Su, 2003, Practical implementation of Hilbert-Huang Transform algorithm. Acta Oceanologica Sinica, 22(1): 1-14.
8. Huang D, X Fan, D Xu, Y Tong and J Su, 2005, Westward shift of the Yellow Sea warm salty tongue, Geophys. Res. Lett., 32, L24613.
9. Huang D, T Zhang and F Zhou, 2010, Sea-surface temperature fronts in the Yellow and East China Seas from TRMM microwave imager data, Deep-Sea Res II, 57, 1017-1-24.
10. Xuan J, F Zhou, D Huang*, H Wei, C Liu and C Xing, 2011, Physical processes and their role on the spatial and temporal variability of the spring phytoplankton bloom in the central Yellow Sea. Acta Ecologica Sinica, 31 (2011): 61–70.
11. Wei Y, D Huang* and X-H Zhu, 2013, Interannual to decadal variability of the Kuroshio Current in the East China Sea from 1955 to 2010 as indicated by in-situ hydrographic data. J. Oceanography, 69(5):571-589.
12. Zhou F, J Xuan, D Huang*, C Liu and J Sun, 2013, The timing and the magnitude of spring phytoplankton blooms and their relationship with physical forcing in the central Yellow Sea in 2009. Deep-Sea Res. II, 97, 4–15.
13. Zhou F, H Xue, D Huang, J Xuan, X Ni, P Xiu and Q Hao, 2015, Cross-shelf exchange in the shelf of the East China Sea. J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 120, 1545-1572.
14. Zeng D, D Huang*, X Qiao, Y He and T Zhang, 2015, Effect of suspended kelp culture on water exchange as estimated by in situ current measurement in Sanggou Bay, China. J. Mar. Syst., 149: 14–24.
15. Ni X, D Huang*, D Zeng, T Zhang, H Li and J Chen, 2016, The impact of wind mixing on variation of bottom dissolved oxygen off the Changjiang Estuary in summer. J. Mar. Syst., 154: 122-130.
16. Huang D, D Zeng, X Ni, T Zhang, J Xuan, F Zhou, J Li and S He, 2016, Alongshore and cross-shore circulations and their response to winter monsoon in the western East China Sea. Deep-Sea Res. II, 124: 6-18.
17. Yin W and D Huang*, 2016, Evolution of submesoscale coastal frontal waves in the East China Sea based on geostationary ocean color imager observational data, Geophys. Res. Lett., 43, doi:10.1002/2016GL070232.
18. Ding R, D Huang*, J Xuan, B Mayer, F Zhou, and T Pohlmann, 2016, Cross-shelf water exchange in the East China Sea as estimated by satellite altimetry and in situ hydrographic measurement, J. Geophys. Res. Oceans, 121, doi:10.1002/2016JC011972.