Published 173 papers, 5 monographs, 1 atlas, 6 collected papers in Chinese and English, granted with 9 international and domestic patents, and presided 11 national standards in "Specification for Oceanographic Survey" series
1. Li Jiabiao et al., Principles, Techniques, and Methods of Multi-beam Survey, China Ocean Press, 1999, 1-258
2. Li Jiabiao, as Chief Editor, The Formation, Evolution, and Resource Effect of China's Marginal Ocean (2nd edition), China Ocean Press, 2008, 1-517
3. Li Jiabiao, as Chief Editor, Modern Submarine Hydrothermal Solution Sulfide Mineralization Geology, Science Press, 2017, 1-313
4. Li Jiabiao, as Chief Editor, Regional Geology of the East China Sea, China Ocean Press, 2008, 1-631
5. Li Jiabiao, as Chief Editor, Atlas of the South China Ocean——Geological Geophysics, China Ocean Press, 2007
Some recent papers:
1. Jiabiao Li, Hanchao Jian, Yongshun John Chen, Satish C. Singh, et al., Seismic observation of an extremely magmatic accretion at the ultraslow spreading Southwest Indian Ridge, Geophys. Res. Lett., 2015, 42, doi:10.1002/2014GL062521.
2. Yu, Z., Li, J *, Niu, X., Rawlinson, N., Ruan, A., Wang, W., et al., Lithospheric structure and tectonic processes constrained by microearthquake activity at the central ultraslow-spreading Southwest Indian Ridge (49.2° to 50.8°E). Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth, 2018, 123: 6247–6262
3. Li J B, Ding W W, Wu Z Y, et al. The propagation of seafloor spreading in the southwestern subbasin, South China Sea. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2012, 57(24): 3182-3191.