Professor, Shanghai Jiao Tong University (SJTU), China 1998-present
Professor, School of Oceanography, SJTU, China 2018-present
Vice Dean, Institute of Oceanography, SJTU, China 2013-present
Vice Dean, School of NAOCE, SJTU, China 2002-2010
Deputy Director, Underwater Engineering Research Institute 1995-2002
Guest Scientist, GKSS Research Center, Germany 1994-1995
Associate Professor, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China 1992-1998
Lecturer, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China 1987-1992
IEEE OES RECON Member, 2019-present
IEEE OES Administration Committee Member, 2015-2019
IEEE OES Shanghai Chapter, China, Chair, 2011-present
Member of Expert Group, National Science Foundation of China, 2008-2011
Member of Expert Group, National Hi-tech 863 Program, China, 1999-2011
1. Daiwei Li, Zheng Zeng, Junjun Cao, Danfeng Chen, Baoheng Yao, Lian Lian. Variable-sweep Wing for Multi-modal Underwater Vehicle with Passive-controlled Accumulator. AUV 2018
2. Di Lu, Chengke Xiong, Bozhi Lyu, Zheng Zeng and Lian Lian. Multi-mode Hybrid Aerial Underwater Vehicle with Extended Endurance. OCEANS‘18，Kobe
3. Z. Zeng, K. Sammut, L. Lian, A. Lammas, F. He, and Y. Tang. Rendezvous Path Planning for Multiple Autonomous Marine Vehicles, IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 2018. (SCI).
4. Y Hu, J Cao, B Yao, Z Zeng, L Lian. Dynamic behaviors of a marine riser with variable length during the installation of a subsea production tree. Journal of Marine Science and Technology, 2018, 23(2): 378-388(SCI).
5. Wei, Zhaoyu, Lian Lian, and Yisen Zhong. Enhancing the hydrodynamic performance of a tapered swept-back wing through leading-edge tubercles. Experiments in Fluids.2018,59（6）: 103.
6. H. Zhou, Z. Zeng*, and L. Lian, "Adaptive Re-planning of AUVs for Environmental Sampling Missions: A Fuzzy Decision Support System Based on Multi-objective Particle Swarm Optimization," International Journal of Fuzzy Systems, 2017. （8）：1-22 (SCI).
7. Y. Hu, J. Cao, B. Yao, Z. Zeng, and L. Lian, "Dynamic behaviors of a marine riser with variable length during the installation of a subsea production tree," Journal of Marine Science and Technology, pp. 1-11, 2017. (SCI B).
8. Junliang Cao, Junjun Cao, Zheng Zeng, Baoheng Yao, Lian Lian, “Toward Optimal Rendezvous of Multiple Underwater Gliders: 3D Path Planning with Combined Sawtooth and Spiral Motion”. Journal of intelligent & robotic systems, 2017 , 85(1): 189-206 (SCI)
9. Junjun Cao, Junliang Cao, Baoheng Yao, Lian Lian. LQR control of a three dimensional underwater glider. Journal of Ship Mechanics. 2015.
10. Shibo FAN, Lian LIAN, Ping REN. Research on Hydrodynamics Model Test for Deepsea Open-Framed Remotely Operated Vehicle. China Ocean Engineering,2012,26(2):329-339 （SCI／EI）