B.S., Department of Aquaculture, Taiwan Ocean University, 2011
M.S., Institute of Fisheries Science, Taiwan University, 2013
Ph.D., Graduate School of Frontier Sciences, The University of Tokyo, 2018
2019-present Research Assistant, School of Oceanography, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
2018-2019 Project Researcher, Atmosphere and Ocean Research Institute, The University of Tokyo
1. Ecology of Japanese eel
2. Fish otoliths
3. Environmental DNA
4. Ocean-atmosphere coupled model
5. Climate change
1. Participated in Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research, 16H04734, The recruitment mechanisms of Japanese eel, and the relationships between the habitat environmental changes and their resources, 2016/04-2020/03
1. Hsiung K-M, Kimura S, Han Y-S, Takeshige A, Iizuka Y (2018) Effect of ENSO events on larval and juvenile duration and transport of Japanese eel (Anguilla japonica). PLoS ONE. 13(4): e0195544.
2. Han Y-S†, Hsiung K-M†, Zhang H, Chow L-Y, Tzeng W-N, Shinoda A, ... & Kimura S (2019). Dispersal Characteristics and Pathways of Japanese Glass Eel in the East Asian Continental Shelf. Sustainability, 11(9), 2572.
3. Hsiung K-M, and Kimura S (2019). Impacts of global warming on larval and juvenile transport of Japanese eels (Anguilla japonica). Deep-Sea Research Part II: Topical Studies in Oceanography. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dsr2.2019.104685.
《Marine Policy and Management》