1. Jingsong Yang, Yongxing Li, Jiancheng Shi and Yang Du, Modification of the Extended Advanced IEM for Scattering From Randomly Rough Surfaces, IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Letters, 2020, doi:10.1109/LGRS.2020.2971532
2. Hailang Pan, Peilin Gao, Huicheng Zhou, Ruixue Ma, Jingsong Yang* and Xin Zhang. Roughness Analysis of Sea Surface from Visible Images by Texture. IEEE Access, 2020, 3(17): 46448-46458.
3. Xiaohui Li, Guoqi Han, Jingsong Yang*, Dake Chen, Gang Zheng and Nan Chen. Using Satellite Altimetry to Calibrate the Simulation of Typhoon Seth Storm Surge off Southeast China. Remote Sensing, 2018, 10, 657.
4. Nan Chen, Guoqi Han and Jingsong Yang*. Mean Relative Sea Level Rise Along the Coasts of the China Seas from Mid-20th to 21st Centuries, Continental Shelf Research, 2018, 152:27-34.
5. Jingsong Yang, Yang Du and Jiancheng Shi, Polarimetric Simulations of Bistatic Scattering from Perfectly Conducting Ocean Surfaces with 3 m/s Wind Speed at L-band, IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 2016, 9(3): 1176-1186.
6. Guangjun Xu, Jingsong Yang*, Changming Dong, Dake Chen and Juan Wang, Statistical Study of Submesoscale Eddies Identified from Synthetic Aperture Radar Images in the Luzon Strait and Adjacent Seas, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 2015, 36(18): 4621-4631.
7. Guoqi Han, Zhimin Ma, Nan Chen, Jingsong Yang*, Nancy Chen, Coastal sea level projections with improved accounting for vertical land motion, Scientific Reports 2015, 5, DOI: 10.1038/srep16085.
8. Nan Chen, Guoqi Han, Jingsong Yang* and Dake Chen, Hurricane Sandy Storm Surges Observed by HY-2A Satellite Altimetry and Tide Gauges, Journal of Geophysical Research (Oceans), 2014, 119(7):4542-4548.